Sunday, May 31, 2020

Week 7 All Grades

Hello Northwest Families!!!
Well, this is our last week together before our summer break begins. I hope you have enjoyed the videos I have made for you and I hope they have helped you to improve your fitness level, your skill abilities and most of all I hope you had fun doing them!!!

I thought a good plan for this last week would be to
provide links to all of the videos I did, here in one spot so you can continue to do them over the summer. I also wanted to re-provide the activities (bingo choose board and some other optional movement ideas)  that were sent out prior to me beginning  these videos.

I miss seeing everyone and can’t wait to get back to the gym and continue on teaching you all about moving, fitness, nutrition and the joy moving and good fitness can bring you!!! Continue to do these videos over the summer and I will see you soon!!!

Mr. Wildman :)

Bk-2nd

(A)Workout


(B) Workout

(C) Workout




Week 1 Win it in a Minute (same as 3-5)


Week 2 Underhand Throw Practice/ Challenge 


Week 3 Locomotor Movements 


Week 4 Workout (same as 3-5)


Week 5 Win it in a Minute (same as bk-2)


Week 6 Workout (same as 3-5)



3-5th

(A)Workout


(B) Workout

(C) Workout





Week 1 Win it in a Minute (same
as bk-2)



Week 2 Overhand Throw Practice/ Challenge


Week 3 Foot Dribble Challenges and Bonus Rainbow Kick


Week 4 Workout (same as bk-2nd)


Week 5 Win it in a Minute (same as bk-2)


Week 6 Workout (same as bk-2)





Extra Activities








No comments:

Post a Comment